In tonight’s episode, we delve into health care policy. The White House is saying that the media is creating a false narrative of a second wave of coronavirus infections. Public health officials disagree.
Meanwhile, there is some good news regarding treatment. Plus, an update on “Operation Warp Speed,” and finally, the undue burden of the coronavirus on the mental health of African Americans.
- Trump administration eyes potential vaccine by January 2021
- FDA revokes authorization for drugs Trump touted for COVID-19
- What to do with all that hydroxychloroquine Trump touted?
- The dual health crises of police brutality and a second wave of COVID-19
- More black women are dying giving birth during the pandemic. How can Congress address this?