Tonight, we preview the Senate’s agenda when it reconvenes next week. Then, a look at how one Amazon.com plant — a hot spot for the coronavirus — is having profound implications for workers and the supply chain; plus, a roundup of the latest health policy news around COVID-19.
- Undeterred by pandemic, lawmakers ready their NDAA proposals
- Broadband push gains traction for next virus aid package
- Fed change allows oil companies to qualify for recovery loans
- Medical providers worry about potential loss of COVID-19 aid
- Pentagon may seek coronavirus funds in next relief bill