In this episode of Coronavirus Special Report we delve into the U.S. Postal Service.
We discuss why the GOP is now proposing funds to bolster the Postal Service and why the postmaster general did an about-face on his intent to make drastic cuts before the presidential election in November.
- Postal Service postponing changes until after election
- Scaled-back GOP aid package would write off $10 billion postal loan
- ICYMI: August rating changes continue to improve Democrats’ House outlook
- Innovating informal economies through COVID-19
- 10 most vulnerable senators in 2020: Georgia’s Perdue joins list, Michigan’s Peters drops off