Sabine Mensah, the United Nations Capital Development Fund’s lead for digitalization in West and Central Africa, provides an insider’s account of the region’s innovation curve and how mobile payments, digital identities and e-commerce solutions are transforming what it means to have an “informal” economy.
- Wirecard vs. the Twitter hack
- Trump forced through some COVID-19 relief. Now what?
- Coronavirus Special Report: Public health experts fear a surge in COVID-19 in the fall
- ICYMI: August rating changes continue to improve Democrats’ House outlook
- ‘It’s just history’: Kamala Harris as the VP nominee