On the one year anniversary of President Joe Biden’s inauguration, the administration woke up to it’s fifth defeat in six months in passing legislation to ensure voting rights for all. Biden had promised to put voting rights at the top of his agenda, but the path appears more fraught than ever. Mary C. Curtis speaks with White House Senior Advisor Cedric Richmond on what comes next.
- The fight for Black and brown children
- The politics of equity 2021
- What do the battle against omicron and HUD Secretary Marcia Fudge have in common?
- ‘What has come of America?’
- ‘U.S. immigration policy is racist’