Civil rights leader and National Urban League president and CEO Marc Morial says he is "damn worried" about the state of American democracy. Mary C. Curtis sits down with Morial to talk about voting rights, infrastructure, the filibuster and so much more.
- ‘It’s always urgent when it’s about vote, voice and power’
- Reconciliation, infrastructure and the social safety net
- MLK III: ‘Listen with your ears, hear with your heart’
- ‘This is about whether or not we will have a democracy or an autocracy,’ Clyburn says on voting rights
- ‘The flag would still be flying today’