Democrats are voicing concerns that the Biden reelection campaign needs to start getting on the road, but the question is, which direction? And who’s driving? Dispatches from a fretting Capitol Hill, courtesy of Roll Call editor-at-large John Bennett, who joins the podcast to discuss his reporting.
- ‘We all have concerns’: Hill Democrats see flawed Biden campaign
- What was on Iowa voters’ minds as Trump rolled to victory?
- Trump’s return to anti-immigration message takes hold among Republicans
- House Democrats boost spending to reach Black, Latino, Asian voters
- The possibility of a 2024 Republican sweep
- Biden’s habit of being most candid with donors could come with a cost
- Political Theater’s YouTube channel