Where, exactly, is it acceptable to have a team name like the Select Committee on the Weaponization of Feet? Why, the annual Capital Challenge foot race in Washington, a unique gathering of the three branches of government and the journalists who cover them.
- ‘Bipartisan bigwigs’ de-stress at 2023 ACLI Challenge
- Mike Pence and Mitch McConnell eulogize Richard Lugar with Capital Challenge memories
- Tillis Wants to Set the Record Straight on His 2017 ACLI Mishap
- Congress runs (and puns fly) at 2021 ACLI Capital Challenge
- In sweat-free summer, cash for charity dries up
- At political road race, Rep. Jim Cooper eyes the finish line
- Race results, goofy team names and other stuff on the ACLI’s race website