The documentary “The Smell of Money” chronicles several North Carolina families’ fight for environmental justice against pork producers whose facilities adversely affect their surrounding land. Senior CQ Roll Call writer Ellyn Ferguson discusses the film with its writer, Jamie Berger.
- Biden must count on agencies for environmental agenda
- Vilsack sees farmers keeping climate on congressional agenda
- Amazon faces activism, rising tide of ‘environmental justice’
- Brenda Mallory to take environmental policy in a new direction
- Biden’s EPA pick has experience lifting a discouraged agency