It is a Roll Call tradition: identifying the most vulnerable House and Senate incumbents each election cycle. And for our first look at the franchise for the 2024 cycle, we will discuss with Roll Call Politics Editor Herb Jackson the 20 on the hot seat whom we have put on the list.
- Most vulnerable House list runs through New York, California
- A year and a half out, these are 2024’s most vulnerable senators
- Biden blasts debt limit plan in New York district the GOP flipped
- At the Races: Admakers (heart) NY
- Does Colin Allred stand a chance against Ted Cruz in Texas?