This Super Bowl Sunday marks the conclusion of the one of the NFL’s mosts successful and entertaining seasons — and also one where its questionable business practices and work environment got amplified from the sports section to the halls of Congress.
Jane Coaston, host of the New York Times podcast “The Argument,” joins Political Theater to discuss the game she describes glowingly as beautiful, and a business that is infuriating.
- Day after name change, Washington football team’s Snyder faces new allegations
- NFL wants to move past Washington’s scandal, House Oversight says not so fast
- Domino effect: Washington football team’s name, statues in DC, in Capitol, face removal
- Does Congress have the leverage to force a name change for Washington’s football team?
- He struggled after the NFL. Now he’s in Congress, and paying it forward