In this special episode of the Political Theater podcast, we look at a dispute that is threatening the delicate coronavirus relief bill negotiations that are tied to a Friday midnight government funding deadline. The GOP wants to limit Federal Reserve lending programs that would tie the hands of Biden’s administration. Also, we examine what energy and environmental policy will look like as President-elect Joe Biden’s Cabinet comes into focus. CQ Roll Call’s Jim Saksa hosts.
- Congress to take up two-day CR ahead of midnight funding deadline
- Lawmakers begin receiving COVID-19 vaccines
- Not sure whether to drink or pray: Congressional Hits and Misses
- With calendar winding down, GOP makes case for Trump judicial pick in the 117th Congress
- Photos of the week ending Dec. 18, 2020