Jim Bendat has literally written the book on our Inauguration Day traditions and history.
And one thing he is pretty confident of predicting: Between President Donald Trump’s propensity for antics and the ongoing pandemic, the Jan. 20 inauguration of Joe Biden is going to be one we’ll remember. He joins us on this special episode of the Political Theater podcast.
- Five myths about presidential inaugurations (The Washington Post, 2017)
- Mask up, gingerbread men: It’s Christmas at the Capitol
- Watch Mitch McConnell’s tearful tribute to retiring Lamar Alexander
- What we know now about COVID-19 vaccine authorization and distribution
- Biden Cabinet: 3 big challenges facing the next DNI