By Jim Saksa, Joanne Levine, and Evan CampbellPosted November 20, 2020 at 5:15pm
We're delving into President Donald Trump's latest moves to block President-elect Joe Biden from moving forward, why foreign policy toward Europe may be thorny and how a big infrastructure bill could be on the table.
CQ Roll Call's Jim Saksa hosts this special episode of the Political Theater podcast with contributions from Niels Lesniewski, Rachel Oswald and Jessica Wehrman.
- The Transition: Trump team briefs senators, but not Biden team, on pandemic
- The Transition: The ‘traffic jam’ gets worse every day the White House delays
- With Cedric Richmond, Joe Biden’s White House gain is Congress’ loss
- The Transition: ‘More people may die’
- The Transition: Chaos at Pentagon adds to postelection confusion