With the Trump administration continuing to insist the president didn’t lose the election, Joe Biden and his team have been unable to get national security briefings or funds usually associated with setting up shop during a presidential transition. There are also more than a dozen congressional races still waiting to be called.
CQ Roll Call’s Jim Saksa speaks with chief Washington correspondent Niels Lesniewski in this special episode of the Political Theater podcast. And senior writer Ellyn Ferguson talks about what the transition will mean for farmers.
- The Transition: The Biden team wastes no time
- Biden announces COVID-19 task force
- K Street not waiting for Trump to concede the presidential race
- Trump support still key in Georgia Senate runoffs
- Joe Biden wins the White House, leaving Democrats with narrow path to Senate majority
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Election week edition
- More Political Theater