By Jason Dick, Evan Campbell, and Joanne LevinePosted November 6, 2020 at 5:10pm
At the time of this recording, five states have still not been called in the presidential election, with former Vice President Joe Biden leading in three of them. Then there’s the Senate. With two runoff elections set for January in Georgia, the chamber majority will be uncertain until then.
CQ Roll Call chief Washington correspondent Niels Lesniewski, political reporter Stephanie Akin and host Jason Dick report in this special edition of Political Theater as “election week” continues.
- Democrats have little to show from efforts to wrest control over redistricting
- Dueling coronavirus relief bill visions cloud lame-duck outlook
- Second Georgia Senate seat headed to January runoff that could decide Senate control
- Scott, Costa make bids for Agriculture chairmanship
- Photos of the week: Election 2020 edition