By Roll Call Staff and CQ StaffPosted June 21, 2016 at 11:34am
Our new podcast focuses on Donald Trump — whether the firing of his campaign manager will help turn around his poll ratings and how a poor ground game will hurt Republican candidates in the battleground state of Nevada. Political experts Nathan Gonzales, Alex Roarty and Simone Pathe join CQRC Chief Content Officer David Ellis in this debut episode. Ellis is later joined by veteran political columnist Walter Shapiro, who reveals why Hillary Clinton’s best bet for a running mate is another woman. @realDonaldTrump, @HillaryClinton @rollcall, @cqnow.
Michael Caputo, top adviser to Donald Trump, resigned after sending this tweet about fired campaign manager Corey Lewandowski:
Ding dong the witch is dead! https://t.co/pSqQwmAGz1 pic.twitter.com/5dE7GMeEK6
— Michael Caputo (@MichaelRCaputo) June 20, 2016
- Trump Has Become a Contestant on ‘The Biggest Loser’
- Poll: Clinton Makes Gains in Swing States, Leads Overall
- Democratic Super PAC Targets Senate Republicans Over Curiel
- Tarkanian Wins Nevada 3rd District Race
- Trump Makes Life Harder for Colorado and Nevada Senate Candidates
- Heck, Cortez Masto to Face Off in Nevada Senate Race
Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call on your iPhone or your Android.