By Jason Dick and Nathan L. GonzalesPosted April 27, 2023 at 10:51am
President Joe Biden made it official this week: He is running for re-election. The 2024 presidential race will be determined largely in the same places as in the last few elections. In some cases, that means the presidential race could have a down-ballot effect on competitive House and Senate races. Nathan L. Gonzales, publisher of Inside Elections and Roll Call’s elections analyst, joins the podcast to discuss.
- 2024 presidential outlook: Meet the new race, same as the old race
- Biden’s official entry to 2024 race shapes House and Senate fight
- Which senators still undecided about 2024 runs will matter most?
- House Democratic super PAC putting $35 million into California
- What McCarthy, GOP should fear about the never-ending abortion controversies