Democrats appear to have the votes they need to pass a revised version of their health, climate and tax package along party lines in the evenly divided Senate.
CQ Roll Call's David Lerman and Peter Cohn outline the changes that led to a new agreement with Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema and explain the procedural hurdles that still await the package.
- Sinema ready to advance budget bill after tax changes
- Democrats race to prep sweeping budget bill for weekend votes
- Tax bill's electric vehicle credit limits discouraging to some
- Climate bill said to put emissions goals in 'striking distance'
- House Democrats buttoning up budget votes as they await Senate